Gentle Delivery Childbirth Services is excited to announce plans to host the
Celebrating Birth Expo 2016!
Scroll down below to see our list of great sponsors who will be showcasing their services. Door Prizes, samples, demonstrations, film screening of “Why Not Home?” and more…be sure to RSVP to reserve your free spot! And help us spread the word by letting your friends & relatives know, inviting people on the Facebook event page, and passing along our fliers. We’d love to see a crowd turn out for what promises to be a fun morning!
Doors open at 10am, and you’re welcome to stay for the whole morning or come and go as your schedule allows. The film screening will take place in the auditorium from 10:30-11:45, and you’re welcome to continue visiting with friends, browsing displays and collecting information until 1pm!
Sponsor Displays open in the Commons Lobby from 10am-1pm
Refreshments Served at the Cafe bar until 12:45pm
“Why Not Home?” Film Screening in the Auditorium from 10:30-11:45am
“Meet the Doula” Short Presentation in the Auditorium at Noon
To learn more about the film, check out: Why Not Home?
RSVP on Eventbrite here
Facebook Event Page-updated with Sponsor Spotlights & More Information here
Our Sponsors and Prizes/Special Offers for the Day:
- Nature to Nurture: Breastfeeding Support Services (814-876-0217) Check out their display for a chance to win a nursing necklace, and to pick up coupons for their services!
- At The Door Midwifery/Lisa Beherec, CPM: Homebirth Midwifery Care email:email@example.com phone: 814-404-4907
- Meadowsweet Midwifery & Botanicals/Sarah DePasquale, LM, CPM: Midwifery Care & Herbal Products email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geisinger Women’s Health: 800-230-4565 Check out the giveway featured at their table!
- State College Doula: email@example.com These great ladies will be giving away introductory postpartum doula packages, and will also have a raffle for a $200 credit to apply to the winner’s choice of their Thoughtful Childbirth Classes OR Hypnobabies Classes!
- Happy Valley Holistic Birth/Kerri Zelman, LMT/RYT: Prenatal Yoga & Massage Kerri will have $10 off massage coupons available at her table, and will offer a door prize of 50% off an 8-week prenatal yoga class!
- Special Delivery/Rose Marie Spicher: Homebirth Midwifery Care (972-814-8143) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darcy Houseknetch – Juice Plus: (814-571-7191) email: email@example.com Check out Darcy’s table for samples and a chance to win a lovely fruit basket!
- Diana Spicer: Health Supplements, Education & DoTerra Oils: email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheri Ceru/Norwex: (269-598-6372) email: email@example.com Check out Cheri’s table for promotions and the chance to win a prize!
- A Caring Touch Massage Therapy/Karen Stoner, LMT (814-235-1236) email:firstname.lastname@example.org Karen will be offering the chance to win a gift card good for a one-hour regular or prenatal massage!
- Gentle Delivery Childbirth Services/Kelsey Martin, CPM…I’ll have a table set up with information about the midwifery services I offer in State College, samples of various natural mom & baby products, and the opportunity to sign up for a chance to win a copy of the book “Your Best Birth”.
- Babywearing International of Central PA /Jenny Krout email:email@example.com Come by the BWI table to check out some of the carriers they will have on display, and find out more about becoming a member which allows you access to their carrier library and the opportunity to check out a different carrier each month!
- The Childbirth Education Association 814-237-4CEA Vist the CEA display to learn about the prepared childbirth and infant care classes that they offer, and enter your name for a chance to win a FREE prepared childbirth series valued at $175!
- Pregnancy Resource Clinic /Liz Helland phone: 814-234-7341 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all that the PRC has to offer expectant moms/families, as well as the other services they provide…and put your name in their drawing for a gift bag full of goodies for an expectant mama!
- RFK Photography/Rebecca F. Kennedy email: email@example.com RFK Photography will be offering a newborn photography session valued at $175…be sure to enter the drawing at the information table!
- Butler Chiropractic/Julie E. Kulig, DC and Bradley S. Kulig, DC phone: 814-355-0032 Stop by their table to sign up for a chance to win a free month of chiropractic care!
- Taking Flight Developmental Center: Visit their table to enter their prize drawing of a mindfulness-themed gift basket!
- Vigilante Photography/Denae Vigilante email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone:973-309-5288 Visit Denae’s table and book a session by August 1st to receive a 20% discount!
- Wellness In Motion: Yoga classes for babies to adults-check out their display to receive a one-time free class pass! email:email@example.com
- Music Together of State College/ Kathy DiMuccio
- Rachel Gaston-Pifer/CBWS Certified Babywearing Consultant 814-933-5668 Visit Rachel’s table to purchase a babycarrier, get more info about babywearing, and check out her special offer!
- Plexus Worldwide/Cynthia Shirk firstname.lastname@example.org 717-543-8474 Visit Cynthia’s table to sample her products and enter a door prize drawing!
- Roots of Space /Catie Rasmussen
- Friends & Farmers Cooperative email@example.com Visit their table to sample products made from local produce, and enter a drawing for a gift certificate for their online market!
- Cradle firstname.lastname@example.org www.facebook.com/CradleFamily Check out Cradle Family Resources table to enter a drawing for a Cradle Canvas bag with homemade soap!
- TriYoga of Central PA 814-364-2435 email@example.com
- Sara Collins with Usborne Books & More and Anchored on Love Designs Anyone placing an Usborne order at the Expo will be entered into a drawing for a free book!
- Davis Chiropractic /Suzanne Davis, DC, CACCP 814-234-8900 or 814-669-4600
- Life’s Journey OBGYN/Myra DeLuca, CNM OfficePhone: (814)371-1900 190 W Park Ave Suite 9, DuBois PA 15801